Cookies policy of www.rlasb.es
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer when you browse websites. These files allow a website to recognize a user’s browser and do not contain or collect information. They are used, for example, to keep a user authenticated in an account (either an email account, social networks, etc.) without having to authenticate each time they access your account.
In www.rlasb.es we use the following types of cookies:
- Techniques They are necessary for the correct navigation through the web page.
- Personalization. They allow the user to define the characteristics (language) for browsing the web page.
- Analysis. They allow RLASB the analysis linked to the navigation carried out by the user in order to carry out a monitoring of the use of the web page, as well as to make statistics of the most visited contents, the number of visitors, etc.
Likewise, Google Analytics enables cookies in the domain of the website called:
- “__utma”: It is necessary for the operation of Google Analytics and has an expiration period of 2 years.
- “__utmz”: It is used to make the location of the visit, that is, from where and how the user has arrived at our website and expires after 6 months.
The objective is to collect statistics: the number of visits, the period of consultations, the search engine used to access the website, the keywords used, the overall location of the visitor, the contents visited on the website, as well as other traffic parameters on the website, always from anonymity.
Google stores this information collected by cookies so that no user is identified. Nor is your IP address associated with any other information you have. In addition, Google Inc is a company that is attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement. This agreement guarantees that the transferred data will be treated in accordance with the protection levels of European regulations.
How can I avoid cookies?
All browsers allow changes to be made to disable the configuration of cookies. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Below, we leave the links with instructions for different browsers where you will see how to disable cookies.
However, remember that disabling cookies means losing functionality in many websites.